October 26-30, 2018
4 Night All-Inclusive Cancun Getaway
The Iberostar Cancún Hotel is located in Cancún, Mexico’s Hotel District, an area of unrivaled beauty renowned for having the best white sand beaches and turquoise crystal clear waters in the Caribbean. This resort is conveniently situated just 15 minutes from the Cancún International Airport and is easily accessible to major tourist attractions in the region such as archeological sites, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots.
Iberostar Cancun features an on-site 18-hole golf course and boasts seven magnificent pools including one infinity pool. Guests of the Iberostar Cancun Hotel will enjoy an unforgettable dining experience in Cancun. This 5-star hotel features two buffets and four a la carte restaurants specializing in global cuisine: gourmet, Asian, Mexican, and so much more.
Included in your 4-Night Package:
- Round-trip transportation from Chicago (St. Louis is currently sold out.)
- 4 Nights accommodations
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in Cancun
- 24 hour food & beverage / 24 hour room service at the resort plus all activities offered at the resort
- All taxes on included features
- Hosted by B104’s Dan Westoff and Escorted by Sandy Polley of Direct Travel
- Oceanview Room, $849 per person based on double/triple/quad occupancy
- Single Oceanview Room, $1,139 per person based on single occupancy
- Oceanview Villa, $1,099 per person based on double/triple/quad occupancy (3 available)
- Oceanfront Swim Out Villa, $1,199 per person based on double/triple/quad occupancy (2 available)
- There is no bus option for the Chicago Departure.
- Chicago – $175 per room
Additional details can be found by clicking here.
For Questions or Reservations
call (309) 834-3739 or (866) 592-0455
A deposit of $100.00 per person is due at time of booking. Final payment is due on August 10, 2018. Once paid, all monies are non-refundable unless the package can be resold at full price. In such case, a full refund, less a $100.00 per person administration fee will be given. No exceptions. Trip cancellation insurance is available at a rate of $135 per person and must be purchased at time of deposit.
Proof of Citizenship: You will be required to present a passport that is valid through April 30, 2019 at time of airport check-in
Insurance is available at a rate of $135.00* per person and is non-refundable. It is strongly recommended that you book early as participation is limited. Please note: In the event of a trip cancellation the cost of the Travel Protection Plan is not a refundable expense.