September 12-20, 2018
7 Nights Cruise from Basel to Nuremburg
Countries Include: FRANCE, GERMANY, SWITZERLAND
Rivers Include: MAIN & RHINE
Starting from Basel, experience the romantic Rhine and peaceful Main rivers. Ancient castles, grand palaces and medieval towns are yours to enjoy. Revel in the architectural gems on display—the Würzburg Residenz and Mannheim Baroque Palace. Visit the Alsatian capital of France, Strasbourg and the metropolitan capital of Germany, Frankfurt. Discover the many medieval treasures on this unforgettable journey.
Included in your 8-Night Package:
- Round-trip transportation from Central Illinois
- Round-trip overnight flight to Europe
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- 7 night cruise accommodations aboard the AmaDante
- All meals onboard the vessel
- Complimentary fine wine, beer, or soft drinks with every dinner plus coffee and tea available throughout the day.
- 8 guided sightseeing tours, fully hosted by English-speaking guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
Not Include in cruise price: 3 nights hotel accommodations in Prague for the optional extension, ship staff gratuities, alcoholic beverages, trip cancellation/medical insurance, some cruise shore excursions, items of a personal nature and possible airline baggage fees.
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Category E, Fixed Window $4,499
- Category D, Fixed Window $4,799
- Category C, French Balcony $4,999
- Category B, French/Outside Balcony $5,299
- Category A, French/Outside Balcony $5,499
- Category AA, French/Outside Balcony $5,999
- Suite, French/Outside Balcony $6,199
Additional details can be found by clicking here.
For Questions or Reservations
call (309) 834-3739 or (866) 592-0455
A deposit of $600.00 per person is due at time of booking. Final payment is due on June 8, 2018. Cancellations received between time of deposit and June 8, 2018 will result in a $250.00 per person cancellation penalty. Cancellations received after June 8, 2018 will result in complete forfeiture of all monies paid.
Once deposit is received all cancellations/name changes are assessed a penalty therefore we recommend purchasing Travel Insurance. Protecting your travel investment, your belongings and most importantly you, for those unforeseen circumstances that may arise before or during your trip is very important.
Direct Travel highly recommends travel insurance which provides reimbursement coverage for trip cancellation/interruption, and other benefits including Trip Delay, Missed Cruise Departure, Accident Medical Expense, Sickness Medical Expense, Baggage & Personal Effects, Baggage Delay, Medical Evacuation, and emergency, toll-free travel assistance.
Insurance is available at a rate of $399.00* per person and is non-refundable. It is strongly recommended that you book early as participation is limited. Please note: In the event of a trip cancellation the cost of the Travel Protection Plan is not a refundable expense.